CREATE A RESPECTFUL WORKPLACE. You already know that respect-related problems are bad for people and detrimental to business. When people complain about workplace incivility or are afraid of their abrasive manager, your culture deteriorates, productivity declines and service suffers. Harassment and bullying complaints are expensive and distracting. If these challenges keep you awake at night, access our solutions. We will help you with our training, coaching and consulting services. Contact us anytime for your free consultation.s
From our blog
Living in Canada, our daily news diet of late consisted of mindboggling sexual harassment and assault allegations against a public … read more
- ￼Workplace #incivility persists because of thinking traps ￼that prevent leaders from seeing its real costs t.co/jR7ythzbbw
- Ever wonder what customers do when they see staff being rude to each other? Here's what research reveals t.co/thGIQRbbmW
- Three No-Nos for new leaders - one of my most popular blog posts revisited t.co/7HDtl1coWi
- Wanna be Rude? Pas de Problème… Just Pay More. That's what a French Cafè did: t.co/Y1ubvk50Be
- In the workplace, stress levels are directly correlated w/ #incivility levels. The more stress, the more incivility: t.co/16O66Z3JBL
- My three-step stress busting tool. To use it, all you need is a willing mind and candid heart t.co/mcsuF3iJHg
- Best Wishes 2 RT @CanadianHRLaw @JeromeShore @dwrighttoronto @Tom_Milroy @poipiroon
- #Civility tip: Giving difficult feedback? Use ‘we’ to preempt defensiveness (i.e - we, let’s, let’s not, us, our, together)
- Many thnx to the great folks at OPs Diversity Office on successful completion of our pilot series on workplace incivility for OPS leaders.
- How prevalent is workplace #incivility in real life? Take a guess and then compare to these research findings t.co/qecavjAf4U
- Incivility, customers, and the snowball effect - not something to sneeze at t.co/pETq2UsK88
- Thank you County of Simcoe for inviting me to speak on workplace incivility - enjoyed great fun and good work together!
Follow @sharonebardavid on twitter.