CREATE A RESPECTFUL WORKPLACE. You already know that respect-related problems are bad for people and detrimental to business. When people complain about workplace incivility or are afraid of their abrasive manager, your culture deteriorates, productivity declines and service suffers. Harassment and bullying complaints are expensive and distracting. If these challenges keep you awake at night, access our solutions. We will help you with our training, coaching and consulting services. Contact us anytime for your free consultation.
From our blog
If you think that incivility on your team has little or nothing to do with service to customers, clients or … read more
- In #cottagecountry... Never hurts to take a look at things from a different angle t.co/phxgzqqsWj
- @dwrighttoronto thnx David from cottage country for RT and (if I have it right) happy B-Day!
- Incivility persists because of thinking traps that prevent leaders from seeing the real cost t.co/zzOzAM6S8H t.co/mDNIU0G1ze
- What do Bill Clinton, Tony Soprano and Kermit the Frog have in common? Excelling at relationships w/ stakeholders t.co/7fq5jbdFsR
- 3 tips to (proactively) boost your resilience to change - if you find yourself out of a job, this will ease the shock t.co/ASQ2FaYat0
- What do people not realize? that freedom of speech doesnt (and shouldnt) exist in the workplace
- Off to cottage country -- look forward to enjoying real Canadian time!
- Just one excuse people use to justify their workplace incivility t.co/tVaID1QPWS
- The lines between what's okay & not okay to do in the workplace are moving, each industry at its own pace
- Getting a degree is hard, but getting your RHB (Real Human Being) designation is lifelong; 7 tips for being a #mensch t.co/wpxpZ3begP
- RT @VictoireALaG: "It's alright not to know. The worst is when you don't care that you don't know" - Prof. Carlos Rabasso.
- Watch your language - the way you speak will shape the way you think t.co/6EsHbxhZZl
Follow @sharonebardavid on twitter.