CREATE A RESPECTFUL WORKPLACE. You already know that respect-related problems are bad for people and detrimental to business. When people complain about workplace incivility or are afraid of their abrasive manager, your culture deteriorates, productivity declines and service suffers. Harassment and bullying complaints are expensive and distracting. If these challenges keep you awake at night, access our solutions. We will help you with our training, coaching and consulting services. Contact us anytime for your free consultation.s
From our blog
Happy New Year! To make it a great year for you and those around you, do any or all of … read more
- Unfortunately, problems are not like a fine wine; they often worsen with time. Don't wait to tackle #incivility in your organization.
- RT @CanadianHRLaw: Workers’ compensation for harassment, mental distress? t.co/S3gW8rCy1j #HRLaw
- It's common sense: when a manager is abrasive people won't perform at their best #abrasiveleadership t.co/sNL3pZOO6B
- @CanadianHRLaw thank you for RT, great compliment when coming from Canada's great employment law expert!
- Was it harassment, and what should a manager do? Two steps to help clear the fog. t.co/46ASTW9KQv
- Lack of clarity about individual roles is a common & usually overlooked trigger of workplace #incivility and #conflict
- Is it #harassment? Try my Twist Test to see whether the line has been crossed. t.co/wt62qpCM7P
- Guerrilla Warfare on the Job? Check out my latest article for @HRReporter mag my ow.ly/HQaHu
- delete empty truisms... Seven Statements A Successful Safety Professional Will Never Say @WKSSolutions t.co/nGyKzOj9g9
- Truly, on a scale of 1 to 10, how respected do u feel these days @ work? #managers, great question to ask your #team)
- #ApologyEtiquette 101: When apologizing, be specific about what you’re apologizing for.
- Almost done my final editing for my Trust Your Canary book, yey!
Follow @sharonebardavid on twitter.