CREATE A RESPECTFUL WORKPLACE. You already know that respect-related problems are bad for people and detrimental to business. When people complain about workplace incivility or are afraid of their abrasive manager, your culture deteriorates, productivity declines and service suffers. Harassment and bullying complaints are expensive and distracting. If these challenges keep you awake at night, access our solutions. We will help you with our training, coaching and consulting services. Contact us anytime for your free consultation.
From our blog
In response to my last post (Five Types of Stress), Slavko from Ottawa wrote: “For many people, stress is an … read more
- Many organizational decision makers lack understanding about the impact of #incivility & the costs it exacts t.co/6nI5iudrKt
- 'My staff are rude without their morning caffeine fix' - this and 9 more #leadership #incivility thinking errors t.co/VGmZOx7uo9
- 10 commandments for delivering negative feedback to senior management t.co/kG4OEkf4JD
- Managers, always anchor your feedback in the larger values, beliefs, or norms that your organization aspires to.
- To attract talent, companies in traditionally uncivil industries must change and boost civility and respect
- It's Healthy Workplace Month. A healthy workplace starts with everyone (top to bottom) having a healthy mindset.
- Happy #Thanksgiving, fellow Canadians! we sure have so much for which to be grateful.
- Speaking a foreign language in the workplace - it's about time we had this controversial conversation (respectfully) t.co/yYQaeAQ1LA
- Abrasive boss? 8 surefire ways to nurture your personal hell #incivility #leadership t.co/0U8ri2C8Om
- Always use language that opens possibilities rather than closes them. i.e. replace ‘I’m stressed out’ with ‘theres lots of excitement'
- RT @Sue_Nador: Excellent advice from @sharonebardavid t.co/r24zIhbnLG
- Best wishes 2 RT @kimsnage @WatershedFlow @V_Shillington @ConsultingLead @LewisDalyAssoc
Follow @sharonebardavid on twitter.