CREATE A RESPECTFUL WORKPLACE. You already know that respect-related problems are bad for people and detrimental to business. When people complain about workplace incivility or are afraid of their abrasive manager, your culture deteriorates, productivity declines and service suffers. Harassment and bullying complaints are expensive and distracting. If these challenges keep you awake at night, access our solutions. We will help you with our training, coaching and consulting services. Contact us anytime for your free consultation.
From our blog
In response to my last post (Five Types of Stress), Slavko from Ottawa wrote: “For many people, stress is an … read more
- Your personal brand should spell ‘civility’. Examine your own behaviour & make it happen.
- Many #incivility situations can go unaddressed because #managers determine that there was no malintent t.co/redSBIn4i3
- Owning the ways that our own behaviour contributed to the creation of a problem goes a long way toward positive resolution #leadership
- If you're feeling trapped in your job, use my simple 3-step SOS method to get unstuck t.co/s31iBN1CXh
- Does #workplaceincivility affect inter-departmental collaboration? Check this stat from our @HRReporter survey t.co/QQsdNpCfa7
- Do employers belong in the bedroom? Stuart Rudner's @CanadianHRLaw take on the #Ghomeshi story - t.co/SmhsbZQipL
- Managers, when giving difficult #feedback, stick to observable behaviour & leave the diagnostic terms to qualified psychologists.
- It's Positive Attitude Month. Check out these 5 reasons for making every day a 'positive attitude' day t.co/hMBrokJonr
- Question: how often have you stood there and done nothing to halt #uncivil behaviour that was directed at a coworker? t.co/EEoergdS8x
- Many organizational decision makers lack understanding about the impact of #incivility & the costs it exacts t.co/6nI5iudrKt
- 'My staff are rude without their morning caffeine fix' - this and 9 more #leadership #incivility thinking errors t.co/VGmZOx7uo9
- 10 commandments for delivering negative feedback to senior management t.co/kG4OEkf4JD
Follow @sharonebardavid on twitter.