We are pleased to share that Sharone Bar-David will for the second time join host Dave Stachowiak on his popular Coaching for Leaders weekly podcast to discuss the topic of abrasive leaders.
The interview airs on March 26, 2017—click here to download.
Regularly ranked as one of the top 10 career podcasts on iTunes, Coaching for Leaders gives listeners access to the best thinkers, experts and guests who are passionate about helping others improve their leadership skills. The show has welcomed New York Times bestselling authors David Allen, Daniel Pink, Susan Cain, John Kotter, Lynda Gratton, Adam Grant, Simon Sinek, and Astronaut Chris Hadfield.
In 2015, Dave Stachowiak was named in Forbes as one of the 25 Professional Networking Experts to Watch. Bringing more than a decade of Dale Carnegie leadership experience to his popular podcast and blog, Dave enables individuals in senior and management roles to successfully address a wide range of workplace issues.
In 2015 Sharone joined Dave Stachowiak to discuss her book, Trust your Canary: Every Leader’s Guide to Taming Workplace Incivility, and workplace incivility in general. To download that podcast, click here.
* * *
Additional resources from Bar-David Consulting on abrasive leaders:
- Our Abrasive Leadership Risk Assessment — free download of our proprietary resource
- Trust Your Canary: Every Leader’s Guide to Taming Workplace Incivility — Sharone Bar-David’s book
- Abrasive Leaders: Five Mistakes You’ve Made when Managing Them
- How to manage an abrasive leader — Sharone Bar-David’s interview on Coaching for Leaders program
- Dealing with a Star Performer Who is Abrasive
- What We Now Know about Abrasive Leadership and Organizational Factors —results of Bar-David Consulting/Canadian HR Reporter Magazine 2012 Survey
- Abrasive Leaders—Top Ten Organizational Competencies Checklist — assess your organization’s capacity to prevent and address leaders’ harsh interpersonal conduct
- Challenges Related to Creating Respectful Work Environments — thirty minute audio interview with Sharone Bar-David
- Abrasive Bosses – Three Deadly Organizational Sins
- A note from Sharone Bar-David to leaders who have told to change their abrasive style
- Common Myths — three most common myths pertaining to abrasive managers.
- The business case for a respectful workplace — a collection of data and figures that help you quantify why it makes good business sense to maintain a respectful workplace.
- The Incivility Risk: It’s Time to Connect the Dots
- Ultimate Survival Guide for (Good) Managers: Protecting Yourself from Unfair Bullying Charges
- Respect-on-the-Go Toolkits — Bar-David Consulting’s info- and strategy-packed resource cards
- Our Blog – check out our blog entries focused on respectful workplace issues.
- Learning Hub — learn for free together with your team. Initiate thoughtful discussion in your team about respectful workplace issues using our Learning Hub tools.