Bar-David Consulting’s Abrasive Leader Risk Assessment© is an exclusive tool that helps you:
- Identify risk domains
- Uncover red flags related to a leader’s abrasive conduct
- Map the impact that the undesirable behaviors are having
- Analyze your risk levels
- Get recommendation for actions to take
- Receive a printable document for future use
- Access a free consultation based on your results
Bar-David Consulting offers training, consulting, and coaching to help organizations tame workplace incivility and rehabilitate abrasive leaders.
Learn More ->
Complete this form and get your free copy now!
More resources from Bar-David Consulting:
- Trust Your Canary: Every Leader’s Guide to Taming Workplace Incivility — Sharone Bar-David’s book
- Abrasive Leaders: Five Mistakes You’ve Made when Managing Them
- How to Manage an Abrasive Leader — Sharone Bar-David’s interview on Coaching for Leaders program
- Dealing with a Star Performer Who is Abrasive
- Respect-on-the-Go Toolkits — Bar-David Consulting’s info- and strategy-packed resource cards
- What We Now Know about Abrasive Leadership and Organizational Factors —results of Bar-David Consulting/Canadian HR Reporter Magazine 2012 Survey
- Abrasive Leaders—Top Ten Organizational Competencies Checklist — assess your organization’s capacity to prevent and address leaders’ harsh interpersonal conduct
- Challenges Related to Creating Respectful Work Environments — thirty minute audio interview with Sharone Bar-David
- Abrasive Bosses – Three Deadly Organizational Sins
- A note from Sharone Bar-David to leaders who have told to change their abrasive style
- Common Myths — three most common myths pertaining to abrasive managers.
- The Incivility Risk: It’s Time to Connect the Dots
- Ultimate Survival Guide for (Good) Managers: Protecting Yourself from Unfair Bullying Charges
- Our Blog – check out our blog entries focused on respectful workplace issues
- Learning Hub — learn for free together with your team. Initiate thoughtful discussion in your team about respectful workplace issues using our Learning Hub tools.