Sharone Bar-David will be offering a two-day seminar, Critical Skills for Maintaining Workplace Civility and Creating a Respectful Work Environment, at the Schulich School of Business on April 25-26, 2013. The Schulich School of Business was ranked #1 in Canada by The Economist in 2011 and ranked #9 amongst MBA programs internationally by Business Week in 2010.
This seminar offers a great opportunity to learn real-life strategies for creating civil, respectful work environments. It is ideal for executives, human resource and employee relations managers, or any front line managers facing respect-related situations.
- The Respect Continuum: Mapping Your Workplace Landscape
- Incivility: The Behaviour Molehill that Can Cause a Mountain of Problems
- Harassment: An Ever-Changing Phenomenon
- Bullying: Serious Danger in the Workplace
- Common Dilemmas Related to ‘Respect’
- Prevention and Planning
- Dealing with Respect-Related Complaints
Click here for more info and to register for the seminar.
For ideas on creating respectful workplaces or to discuss your training needs, please contact us – we’d love to hear from you.