On October 22nd 2015, Bar-David Consulting will celebrate the publication of Trust Your Canary: Every Leader’s Guide to Taming Workplace Incivility with a live online book launch on Google Hangout.
The Live On Air 30-minute event takes place on October 22 at 11am EST, and will enable participants to ask questions and tackle issues related to workplace incivility.
Trust Your Canary is a culmination of Sharone Bar-David’s years of experience training organizational leaders on how to manage incivility in their workplaces. It is an engaging hands-on resource that inspires managers to challenge their underlying beliefs about workplace incivility, and provides innovative strategies and practical solutions on how they can change the workplace culture.
The book is a companion guide to Bar-David Consulting’ groundbreaking Respect-on-the-Go toolkits and the Trust Your Canary Team Civility Boosters. Working together, these three powerful resources give leaders all the tools they need to transform any uncivil workplace into a respectful, thriving and productive one.
Trust Your Canary: Every Leader’s Guide to Taming Workplace Incivility has garnered accolades from global workplace experts, with many calling it a must-have reference for managers.
Join the Conversation.
Your tips for joining:
1) Already a Google Plus or Gmail member? Simply RSVP here. The event will be added to your calendar and to your event list automatically. When the Hangout goes live, click and join!
2) Not on GooglePlus or Gmail? Sign up for a free Gmail account and click the RSVP link above to join the event.
3) Don’t want to sign up for GooglePlus or Gmail? No problem, use the YouTube link to watch the hangout live. You’ll be able to watch, but unable to participate in the live Q&A, comment or RSVP.
4) Have a question you want answered during the Live Q&A? Send your questions to: email@example.com.
5) Still need tech assistance to help RSVP? Send your tech questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Sharone’s book is phenomenal! I am reading every word and almost done–her writing is wise, accessible and well informed. Look forward to the Google Hangout celebration of “trust Your Canary”. ”
— Ellen Cobb, Author of Workplace Bullying, Violence, Harassment, Discrimination and Stress: International Laws, Developments and Resources
“Recently I purchased copies of Trust Your Canary: Every Leader’s Guide to Taming Workplace Incivility — for the entire Leadership team of our division. I found the book to be the vade-mecum of workplace incivility! Incivility doesn’t have its place in the workplace, but Trust Your Canary certainly does!”
— Mireille St.Amour, Manager, Credit Services Department, Canadian Tire Bank