In early September 2012, Bar-David Consulting will again collaborate with the Canadian HR Reporter magazine to launch a unique Canadian survey focused on abrasive leaders. Following in the footsteps of the previous survey on workplace incivility, this survey will examine how abrasive leadership affects the workplace, complete with costs associated with abrasiveness and solutions for helping resolve these issues.
Sharone Bar-David will analyze the survey results in a fall issue of the Canadian HR Reporter magazine, and a webinar will follow on November 13th 2012, at noon.
Check out these resources about abrasive leaders from Bar-David Consulting:
- Our Abrasive Leadership Risk Assessment — free download of our proprietary resource
- Trust Your Canary: Every Leader’s Guide to Taming Workplace Incivility — Sharone Bar-David’s book
- Abrasive Leaders: Five Mistakes You’ve Made when Managing Them
- How to manage an abrasive leader — Sharone Bar-David’s interview on Coaching for Leaders program
- Dealing with a Star Performer Who is Abrasive
- What We Now Know about Abrasive Leadership and Organizational Factors —results of Bar-David Consulting/Canadian HR Reporter Magazine 2012 Survey
- Abrasive Leaders—Top Ten Organizational Competencies Checklist — assess your organization’s capacity to prevent and address leaders’ harsh interpersonal conduct
- Challenges Related to Creating Respectful Work Environments — thirty minute audio interview with Sharone Bar-David
- Abrasive Bosses – Three Deadly Organizational Sins
- A note from Sharone Bar-David to leaders who have told to change their abrasive style
- Common Myths — three most common myths pertaining to abrasive managers.
- The business case for a respectful workplace — a collection of data and figures that help you quantify why it makes good business sense to maintain a respectful workplace.
- The Incivility Risk: It’s Time to Connect the Dots
- Ultimate Survival Guide for (Good) Managers: Protecting Yourself from Unfair Bullying Charges
- Respect-on-the-Go Toolkits — Bar-David Consulting’s info- and strategy-packed resource cards
- Our Blog – check out our blog entries focused on respectful workplace issues.
- Learning Hub — learn for free together with your team. Initiate thoughtful discussion in your team about respectful workplace issues using our Learning Hub tools.